Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master. Ye-ha! The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands. Don’t underestimate the Force. Ye-ha! Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.
You’re all clear, kid. Let’s blow this thing and go home! She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them, and see to it personally, Commander. There’ll be no one to stop us this time!
The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.
Look, I ain’t in this for your revolution, and I’m not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I’m in it for the money. What?! I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I’m getting too old for this sort of thing.
- I suggest you try it again, Luke. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct.
- Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.
- All right. Well, take care of yourself, Han. I guess that’s what you’re best at, ain’t it?
Dantooine. They’re on Dantooine.
Don’t act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren’t on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you. Partially, but it also obeys your commands.
- A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.
- In my experience, there is no such thing as luck.
- What good is a reward if you ain’t around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain’t my idea of courage. It’s more like…suicide.